The Arlington Inn is much more than a place to stay. Beautiful gardens, exceptional guest service, and upscale lodging differentiate us from our competitors. From the moment you make your reservation, we ensure that your stay is nothing but perfect. Start each morning with a homemade country breakfast in our solarium and end each day by sinking into your suite’s plush bed. Your dream Southern Vermont getaway awaits!
What Makes Our Inn & Accommodations Special?
Feel as though you've taken a step back in time as you admire the intricate details of your 19th-century inspired accommodation. Our in-room amenities make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Victorian-style decor in each room
- One king or queen bed
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Fireplaces located in all Carriage House rooms
- Jetted tubs in four of the Carriage House rooms
- Porch or patio available in select Parsonage rooms
- Private entrances for certain Carriage House & Parsonage accommodations
On Property Amenities
Leave the stresses of everyday life behind and relish in the natural allure of our village estate. A stay at the Arlington Inn always includes the following:
- Complimentary concierge services such as vacation recommendations and reservation assistance
- Daily breakfast in the solarium prepared by a world-class chef
- Stunning English gardens
- A historic barn venue, the perfect rustic wedding backdrop
- On-site parking
- On-site events including, a seasonal farmers market & a Meet the Makers series
- Free WiFi
The Arlington Inn was designated as one of the Green Mountain State’s Green Hotels. There were many efforts to make the inn’s business operations as green as possible, including:
- Eliminating bleach
- Using greener cleaners
- Developing and communicating an Environmental Policy
- Composting kitchen organics
- Installing energy-efficient lighting
- Purchasing in bulk where possible
- Purchasing environmentally preferable and post-consumer recycled products.