We invite you to join us at a table in the Dining Room at The Arlington Inn. Our Arlington restaurant is a comfortable place to enjoy a culinary creation! While reservations are not required, we strongly recommend doing so for us to better you and your guests. If you're staying in one of our accommodations, you'll already have a reservation for dinner on the day on you arrive on our property; we look forward to seeing you! Please keep in mind- the Dining Room is closed Sunday & Monday evenings.
We proudly serve artfully prepared cuisine that truly reflects the freshest native agriculture. We also strive to use authentic Vermont products whenever possible to keep with our strong connection to local vendors and artisans.
Please note the menu is meant to give you an idea of our offerings!
How to Enjoy Your Time
The Dining room in the Main Inn has a wood burning fireplace that is used in season, for cozy winter dinners. We proudly offer:
- Seasonally inspired chefs creations
- Outside Patio dining is available seasonally
- Wine and food pairing dinners are offered throughout the year including garden parties in the spring and summer.
After your meal, we highly recommend strolling through the many outside garden venues with an afternoon or evening cocktail. It really completes the experience!
The Perfect Event Venue
Our versatile dining venues are the perfect place to have your next gathering, reunion, or any special occasion! We can accommodate the following:
- Private dining room for parties up to 12 people
- Main dining room seats up to 40 people
- The Solarium dining room seats up to 40 people
Private Parties Welcome
All venues are available for private parties. Private dining is available in our garden gazebo from 2-12 with advanced reservations.
- Custom menus can be created for special events!