Package Available Midweek May 12 through September 24
- Three Nights Lodging for Two
- Full Country Breakfast Each Day
- Four Course Candlelight Dinner the Evening of Your Choice – make your reservations at checkout!
- Three Glorious Days in The Beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont
Suggested Daily Itinerary
Tour of Hildene – The Robert Todd Lincoln Estate
- Abraham Lincoln’s descendants lived until 1975 in this 24-room Georgian Revival Mansion. The interior of the home has been preserved intact with original furnishings and personal family effects. Explore the formal gardens, many of the original plantings remain, and the location on a promontory in the valley provides a splendid view of the mountains on either side.
- Explore the Historic Village of Manchester. You’ll enjoy several of the specialty shops the Village has to offer as you stroll down the marble sidewalks. Venture further down Historic Route 7A and you’ll discover fantastic shopping in the outlets of Manchester Center.
We’ll set you on your way with a book of discount coupons, which you may use to your advantage in the shops along the way.
Park-McCullough Historic House
- This 1865, Second Empire “summer cottage” is one of the finest Victorian Mansions in New England. The 35 rooms, furnishings, and decor are nearly unchanged. As you walk in the front door you will find rooms with fourteen-foot ceilings opening onto a gracious central hall with a sweeping staircase. The beautiful grounds feature a playhouse, rose gardens and a Carriage Barn with a collection of horse-drawn carriages, buggies & sleighs.
- Visit The Bennington Battle Monument – The monument was built to commemorate the Revolutionary War Battle of Bennington. Completed in 1891, the monument stands 306 feet tall. From the observatory level, (reached by elevator), you can see Vermont, New York, and Massachusetts.
Rooms & Rates
- Queen Rooms | $545
- Luxury Kings | $695
Taxes Included ~ Gratuities are left to your Discretion