December 5 & 12
Tour the Historic Inns in The Shires of Vermont on Saturday noon to 4 p.m. Tickets will once again be $15.00 each and $25.00 per couple with all proceeds going to the food shelf in Arlington & Manchester and Bennington Meals on Wheels like last year. Tour is self-guided at your own pace and tickets are good both Saturdays. Tickets can be purchased at any participating Inn.
The Shires of Vermont Inns that participated in 2018 collected and donated $5,000, so please help us do that again!
- Two nights lodging
- Full country breakfast each day
- A four-course candlelight dinner
- Tickets to tour 15 Historic Inns, B & B’s, and Hotels
- All tax is included; Gratuity is left to your discretion.
Rooms & Rfates
- Queen Room |$440
Queen Canopy or Sleigh Bed, some with Fireplace
- King Room | $525
King Bed, Sitting Area & Fireplace
- Luxury Suites | $570
King Bed, Sitting Area with Fireplace & Two Person Jetted Tub
Additional Person in the room is $75 with meals & tours.
The Shires of Vermont Inns | The Fabulous 15
- Seesaws Lodge
- Wilson House of East Dorset
- The Squire House ***14th only
- Inn at Manchester ***7th only
- The Reluctant Panther
- The Taconic Hotel
- The Equinox Hotel
- Wilburton Inn
- The Inn at Ormsby Hill
- The Ira Allen House
- Hill Farm Inn ***7th only
- The Arlington Inn
- West Mountain Inn
- Rockwell Studio (aka Inn @ Covered Bridge Green; New Owners!)
- The Four Chimneys Inn